CANNED DOG FOOD THAT ARE BAD FOR YOUR PET!
By Fabienne Lawrence
December 3rd. 2012
Dog canned food that contains carrageenan as a thickening agent. Carrageenan has been associated with intestinal ulceration, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and acid reflux.
Read More about Carrageenan:
Natural Balance – Dog and cat canned food.
- All - L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Bison & Sweet Potato Canned Dog Formula
- All - Ultra Premium
- Vegetarian Canned Dog Formula (Why would you even want to feed this one?)
Ziwipeak – Cat and dog canned food
Eukanuba – Dog & Cat canned food. One of the lowest grade pet food in the market and you are probably paying good bucks for it!
Merrick – Dog & cat canned food
Friskies – All cat food!
- NEW BLUE Freedom – All (Dogs)
- BLUE Homestyle Recipes – All flavors (Dogs)
- BLUE Longevity – All dogs cans (Dogs)
- BLUE Wilderness – All cans (Dogs)
- Cat formula – All flavors!
Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul
- All cat and dog canned food!
- Most of the canine canned food
- Some cat canned food
- Note: This Company puts avocado in their food. I highly suggest that you research this ingredient. It is controversial and probably should not be in pet food, not should you feed your pet avocado!
Canidae – Dog and cat canned food
- Puppy Food - Canned
- Adult canned dog food
- Senior canned dog food
- Cat & Kitten Canned Food
- Lower Fat Canned Adult Cat Food
- Senior Canned Cat Food
- 95% Chicken & Turkey Canned Cat Food
- Turkey & Chicken Formula Canned Dog Food
- 95% Beef Canned Dog Food
- 95% Venison Canned Dog Food
- 95% Duck Canned Dog Food
- Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Adult Canned Dog Food
- Lamb & Brown Rice Formula Adult Canned Dog Food
- Salmon & Sweet Potato Formula Adult Canned Dog Food
- Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Canned Cat & Kitten Food
- Venison & Brown Rice Formula Canned Cat & Kitten Food
- Salmon & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Cat & Kitten Food
- Deep Water Fish & Brown Rice Formula Canned Cat & Kitten Food
Companies that I will not research because their ingredients tell it all. Do your homework before you feed your dog or cat this diet!
- Natural Choice
- Hills Science Diet (Regular and Prescription)